The Pevensey Court House Museum and Gaol
Half Term Opening
Saturday 17th February 2018 from 1.30 - 4.00 pm
Under 16's to be accompanied by an adult.
Booked groups are welcome throughout the year, please telephone 01323 733419.
Discover the Old Court Room including the Dock as it was used until 1886, with the Prison Cells, Exercise Yard and stocks below.
View our amazing history from the Romans to 1945 and fascinating items such as:
- Replica Bayeux Pevensey Tapestry
- New William I painting
- William I Silver Penny minted in Pevensey
- Fully Costumed Beadle
- Dinosaur Footprint
- Bail certificates available!
- Children's Discovery Trails
- Souvenirs maps and booklets
- Ancient Seals
- Old Weights and Measures
- Fascinating Bygones in the Robing Room
- Changing Displays
- Group bookings welcome all year
For 2018 - "Revealing our hidden history"
Find us near the main car park and St. Nicolas Church
Local buses and trains.
Well behaved dogs welcome!
Information sheets in several languages
Telephone the Curator: 01323 733419